Sex & Spirit Level One: Foundations in Conscious Relationship (Women’s Group)
March 4 @ 10:30 am - April 1 @ 12:30 pm
Many of us know there’s more to explore in sex and relationship, yet we don’t quite know how to get there. And even if we did, how do we carve out the time or the space?
Perhaps you and your partner have read books, watched movies or tried exercises – yet eventually you fall into your old routine or feel dissatisfied, disconnected or like you’re broken.
This course is a calling to bring the sacred unknown back into our bodies, our wisdom and our sexual expression.
Open to those who self-identify as women, this is an opportunity to explore the tools and exercises from my one-on-one coaching, but in a supportive container with likeminded and amazing women.
This course is you if you:
- Crave deeper connection with your partner (or future partners);
- Want to experience more pleasure;
- Are curious about Tantra;
- Feel like there’s something broken about you or your sexuality (and that everyone else is probably having way more pleasurable and meaningful sex than you);
- Are seeking profound connection with other likeminded women in a safe and supportive space.
- March 4th – April 1st (no class March 11th)
- Saturdays from 10:30-12:30pm MT
- #201-13 14th Ave S in Cranbrook (above the Bubble Hut Cafe)
- $425 + tax
- All participants receive 10% off one-on-one coaching sessions as a way to deepen and enrich your journey.
- Maximum 8 people – register soon!
"Thank you for doing the life-changing work that you do." -Jade
This 4-week workshop introduces the foundational tools needed for cultivating a meaningful relationship that’s grounded in love, communication and exploration.
Learn basic techniques for staying grounded, communicating desires and boundaries and allowing yourself to give and receive.
This is a space where all orientations, bodies and relationship dynamics are welcome.
Wherever you are on you are on your personal journey, I look forward to walking this step with you.
"I've never felt so grounded in my life. Ever." -Morgan
Ava is passionate about exploring the cosmic unknown of sex and relationships with tools grounded in somatics, meditation and shadow integration.
Contact email@example.com or (250) 880-0246